Where to Buy invitations?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 tvt

• VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

i got our invites from Invitation Consultants Wedding invitations, bar / bat mitzvah invitations, birthday party invitations, baptism invitations, wedding invitation wording, corporate invitations and holiday cards.

they were REALLY reasonable and really easy to work with.

#12 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

try mygatsby.com.......the paper choices are wonderful but by a sample kit so you can actually see the paper choices and textures and also a sample of the design such as pocketfold if desired....

#13 dmarie17

• 276 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

I got mine from Gwen at Hitched invites. She was really reasonable and great to work with. Here is the link:
        PM me if you have any other questions!

#14 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:04 PM

i will echo recommending sarah - she does beautiful work.

i used The White Aisle : Unique Wedding Favors and Invitations for my invites and we were very pleased and got lots of compliments on the quality of the invitations.

#15 **TIFFANY**

• 343 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

I saw Sarah's website yesterday and am super impressed. I sent her an e-mail to get pricing. It sounds like several of you have used her and really liked her work. Was there anything you would do differently? Also has anyone ordered the photo album from her? How did it turn out? The sample on her website looks great. I would just like to hear first hand accounts from people who have actually seen her work in person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users