Just booked my boudior photo session..

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

I am excited and scared but i want to be a sassy little bride to be...I booked it for sept 8th yuppie.....here is her info she is in portland maine her name is Tess and she was so cute and so nice and made me feel comfortable over email so I can only imagine in person...
    Modern Boudoir by Sea Glass Photography- Boudoir Photography Boston and Portland ME
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

That's awesome!!! I am having trouble finding one in Colorado I really want to do it though. Let us know how it goes :)

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

How exciting!!! I got mine on Tuesday.. I'm nervous but so excited at the same time.

do you know how you want yours to look? I'm looking for inspirational pics

#4 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

Wow, her work looks great! I'm having trouble finding one in Toronto Luckily I have some time, but still...I just can't find anyone I like! Good luck in September!

#5 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

what about this ..there was not too many i just checked
            Colorado Springs and Denver Intimate Portrait Photographer - Trystan Photography

#6 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JennyK
              How exciting!!! I got mine on Tuesday.. I'm nervous but so excited at the same time.

do you know how you want yours to look? I'm looking for inspirational pics
              I love the pics in the maxiam magazine and i like the one of gizellle (sp) on the cover of gq this month..but I like the ones that I had seen on the website i put up...I am so excited for you...your going to look sassy and hot girl...bring some great heels.....

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cessyboston
                I love the pics in the maxiam magazine and i like the one of gizellle (sp) on the cover of gq this month..but I like the ones that I had seen on the website i put up...I am so excited for you...your going to look sassy and hot girl...bring some great heels.....
                Ahh yea that is a hot pic! The pics on the site are really beautiful! I think I'm just going to go with whatever the photog tells me to do. She's coming to my house since I wanted a vintage-y look and my bedroom is wine color.. I'm going to make it look all sultry. What kind of outfits are you using??

#8 Kryztan

Kryztan
                • 743 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Im having a hell of a time finding a decent one here in KC!

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:57 PM

Yay, that's exciting - you are going to do great, I just know it!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 cessyboston

cessyboston
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,096 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JennyK
                      Ahh yea that is a hot pic! The pics on the site are really beautiful! I think I'm just going to go with whatever the photog tells me to do. She's coming to my house since I wanted a vintage-y look and my bedroom is wine color.. I'm going to make it look all sultry. What kind of outfits are you using??
                      well i love those tube sox with the stripes on top i thought of that with cute low picktails he loves the bruins and i thought that would be cute with booty shorts and a really tight white tank..for sexy
                      Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users