Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

Need help with FG dress

I think that it is really cute....personally it is kidish. I have all age kids in my family and it may be a little fufu for a 9 year old....just my opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Yea my niece looks SO cute in it.. we're trying to have her put it on a bunch of times before the wedding so she's not freaking out when time comes. We tell her its her "princess dress" and she gets all excited
My daughter is 3 years old and she calls her dress a princess dress and has put it on several times at my Moms.

I LOVE the dress for the little one, but would maybe get her a bright pink Jr. Bridesmaid dress instead. Have you asked her if she likes the dress? If she likes it then heck, buy it in her size :) I love the pink color it's so bold and nice!

I just showed my future step-daughter the dress she is 10 and asked if it was too childish for a nine year old and she no way, it's cute!

We have a 3 1/2 year old and love the dress for your first FG. I think you may want to look at something a little more mature for your 9 yr old (more towards the Jr. BM style). It really depends on how she is as some at that age are very Tweeny and some are still very childish. You know your family, go with what you know (ask the mother what she thinks as well). How fun to have both!

hahaha..well i dont really have much to say about the dress... but im loving the new hair on you... and if im not mistaken thats a hawk on the man..

SA-WEEET

is it time for your wedding yet... i wanna go party in mexico.. oh ya. and take your pics heheheh wink.gif

Jenny - I don't think the dress is going to be too young for her. In fact I think she'll really like it.

Has she seen it? I'd show it to her (don't tell her that the little one is wearing it) and tell her it's what you're thinking about and see what she says. I bet she loves it.

The dress you picked is so cute. We are also have a 2 1/2 and 9 year old as our FGs. Our neice who is 9 said I dont want a fofo dress, which I was surprised bc she is a girly girl so you may want to show her the dress. I thought that if the dress we chose for our 2 1/2 year old neice was more flowergirl is then put the 9 year old in a dress similar to the MOH (here mom) with a sash.

I went ahead an ordered the same dress.. I think it'll look cute on her :) She was soooooooo excited when I asked her I said to her,"You ready to wear a poofy white dress like me?" And she was like,"Yea yea yea!!" lol Even though my dress isn't white and poofy.. i wanted to see if she'd be picky lmao