Photo

My Perfect Proposal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bricelovesmichael

bricelovesmichael
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:32 PM

Michael says I am incredibly hard to surprise...I am very inquisitive about everything so he's probably right! We had reservations at Fleming’s on June 13th to celebrate Michael and Shawn's birthday. Michael had dropped me off for a manicure and pedicure around 5:30 (yes, I fell for that one!)and picked me back up before dinner. We had a great dinner with 5 of our friends and then it was time for the cake. Michael says I was being difficult and wouldn't sit next to him like he planned...I was too busy trying to get Michael and Shawn to sit next to each other so I could take a picture of the birthday boy and girl blowing out their candles. The waiter appeared at the most perfect time to take our picture so Michael scooted over and I was sharing his seat with him when his cake arrived. Shawn went first and blew out her candles and then it was Michael's turn...except he didn't want to make a wish because I was the one person in the restaurant that could make his wish come true...the next thing I knew, he was on his knee asking me to grow old with him. I was beyond shocked...in fact, I was so surprised that Kevin had to remind me that I hadn't said yes and I didn't notice the illuminated box the ring was in that everyone else thought was so cool. I came home to the sweetest card (the kind that plays music), a heart made of hershey kisses, and beautiful roses!! It was the most perfect, romantic engagement I could have ever dreamed for.

#2 kristina&kevin

kristina&kevin
    • 119 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:11 PM

Awee that is so sweet! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum!!!

#3 Kryztan

Kryztan
      • 743 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Congrats...Welcome to the forum

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

Awww, engagement stories are my favorite!!! Sounds like you found a special guy :) Congratulations and happy planning!

#5 bricelovesmichael

bricelovesmichael
          • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:44 AM

Thanks for all the sweet replies!

#6 erin025

erin025
            • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

Awww that is so nice :)

#7 Chantal85

Chantal85
              • 224 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

What a sweetheart! Congrats!

#8 Amyk

Amyk
                • 26 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:35 AM

That is so sweet!

#9 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

What a sweet story that you'll be telling the rest of your life! It's a great one! Congrats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users