Photo

Don Emiliano Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NATASHA

NATASHA
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:13 PM

I posted information on the other forum about various restaurants in Cabo and San Jose. This one (Don Emiliano in San Jose) has a great courtyard with an area for private parties. Here is their menu. I will see if I can post the wine list next (it's saying the file size is too big).

Contact Angel - he is very nice.

Angel Salinas Carrillo
    Gerente General
    Don Emiliano
    San Jos© del Cabo, BCS.
    + (624) 142 0266 / (624) 142 5130
    ++ angel@donemiliano.com.mx
    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#2 NATASHA

NATASHA
    • 646 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:15 PM

here's the wine list - sorry, I had to do a quick re-formatting as the system wouldn't accept the file size. It's rough (my fault, not theirs)

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

have you eten there? how is the food?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 NATASHA

NATASHA
      • 646 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:22 PM

I haven't, but I saw the food and it looked great (good presentation). My friend has eaten there several times, though and says the food is great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users