Photo

This is the "funniest" ebay listing!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

I saw this ebay listing and died laughing...

Check it out!

Walk ME Down the Aisle!!! - eBay (item 170238079502 end time Jul-16-08 12:56:26 PDT)

Walk ME Down the Aisle!!!

This listing is for a VERY IMPORTANT place in our upcoming wedding!! The Bride needs someone to walk her down the aisle... This is no joke.. she has no one!!! Her father has decided to boycott the wedding (says she is too old (39) even though she has NEVER been married before). The only other person she had thought of for "giving her away" recently passed away in May. So that leaves this Bride going it ALONE!!! Something she does not want to do!!!

The wedding is in September 2008 and in the Midwest USA (details will be sent to the winner of this auction of the where and when)!!!

A bit about the wedding, It is traditional dress however the Bridal Party & Bride will be walking to music from Star Wars so be prepared for a bit of excitement!! Yes, the bride IS walking to the Imperial Death March!! Nothing traditional for this Bride so be prepared for some fun!!! Cocktail hour music is going to be ALL Beatles & music from each original members solo careers (all supplied by a DJ of course)!! The Groom has inorporated his favorite artist Kid Rock into the mix also!! With that being the case this wedding may not be for the faint of heart...

Alot of you may be thinking well this is just to help pay for their wedding like that other girl!!! YES IT IS!! Although the story is true the bride has no one to walk her down the aisle!! What has happened in this couples life is the Bride lost her job a couple months back and has yet to find another position (not for lack of trying)... She has tried looking for a sponsor to no avail... The deposits paid... Invitations sent... This is the ONLY thing she has to auction off!! The only other thing she could think of was her Future Husband's empty, used Pepsi bottles (he lives on the stuff), but in looking at the price and the chance of them selling and making enough to pay off her wedding ($7200) she has decided to auction off the only spot available in her wedding!!

HAPPY BIDDING!!!

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

That is ridiculous!

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

That is just sad.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

WOW. That is crazy. Wonder if anyone has bidded on it - I'm gonna check!

#5 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

That's just stupid! Why doesn't her FI walk down with her. There - problem solved!

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:05 PM

If her fi walks down with her than she won't make any money to pay for the wedding. They should just elope. If you have to put a listing on ebay to pay for your wedding you shouldn't be having a wedding.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 Amarillis

Amarillis
              • 1,913 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

I wonder if this violates the ebay prostitution rules?

#8 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                • VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Thats just sad. Did you hear about the girl who auctioned off the role of her MOH on ebay? It was bought by Dr Pepper or something like that. Just ridiculous!

#9 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

The things some people do never cease to amaze me!!
                    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#10 EricaG

EricaG
                    • 1,915 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

Still no bids on it yet. What a sad situation, I say elope if you are that strapped for cash, or postpone the wedding till you have the $.
                      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users