Photo

AI Hawaii???

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

Does anyone know of any fabulous AI's in Hawaii?

#2 MexicoBride09

MexicoBride09
    • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hey.

I went to Hawaii with a friend a couple years ago, and trust me, search we did and there are NO all inclusive resorts. One price you will have to pay to go to Hawaii. Remember, it is part of the U.S. so like Florida or anywhere else in the States, no all-inclusive.
      It is very expensive as you have to pay for everything and while at an AI resort in the Caribbean it doesn't matter who all comes because food and drinks are free, if you go to Hawaii, you will have to pay for their meals and drinks. My FH and I wanted Hawaii so bad but it just wasn't in the budget.

Good luck!!

#3 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:48 PM

Such a bummer!

#4 MexicoBride09

MexicoBride09
        • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

Yeah no kidding!!

#5 Tracy

Tracy
          • 281 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:53 PM

i lived in Maui for 4 years - there are no AI resorts in Hawaiil.....I think the reason being is that there are so many faulous restaurants to go to on all the islands, I don't think AI would go over well.

#6 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

I just would rather be at a resort where you can relax and not think about the bank account each time I order a mojito.

Know of any other amazingly beautiful AI locations other than Mexico and Jamaica?

#7 Ava

Ava
              • 153 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:32 PM

The Dominican?

#8 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

The only AI in Hawaii is Kona Village Resort | Hawaii Hotels | Hawaii Resorts on the Big Island - I am getting married there. BUT it is not an AI like they have in Mexico, Jamaica, D.R., alcohol is not included - it is more like a meal plan and gratuities.

My guests and i are actually not doing the AI thing there - we are doing more of a Bed & Breakfast option so that Breakfast is included.

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users