Local Varadero Photographer - Very Good!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 krishna69z

• 209 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Would love to hear from anyone who ended up using Roly as their photographer or anyone else who's had success finding a local photographer. I'm still 16 months away, but all the help I can get would be great!

#22 Ems

• 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

Any update ladies on Varadero Photographer or Roly ?

#23 alito

• 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

Hello girls, google "Cuban wedding photographer and videographer" you will come across a facebook page or a webpage of the photographer's rep in Canada they are an experienced team of wedding photographers and videographers in the area of Varadero , find wedding photos done by Alex in this page, very inclusive package prices, professional , English spoken , experienced in wedding photography, they own only professional equipment , they have a permit to work at any hotel Happy planning and congratulations on your wedding

#24 krisdaversa

• 308 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
        • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

I found photgraphers (two a husband and wife team) who pay their own way down their fee is $1,200. Pictures are extremely important to me so I was a little picky b but if you are interested check them out http://kevinandchris...hotography.com/

#25 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:03 AM

Bumped this up for TraceyB and any other Cuba brides out there. 

Roly is still going strong and is very active in the Varadero community. DH and I spent some time with Roly and his beautiful family this past March (2014) while visiting Varadero for my sister's wedding (Ocean Varadero El Patriarica - H10).  He did not shoot the wedding for my sister (she brought a Canadian photographer with her). 

Above you will see examples of work that Roly had done for our "Cuban engagement photoshoot" - I see those photos and it feels like yesterday -- rather than six years and two beautiful babes ago. 

When we visited Roly in March he showed me some of his more recent work, he is always acquiring new gear and still does a wonderful job. He also takes people on private guided tours of Havana with photography... could be a cool excursion to offer to your guests. 

Peace out Brides!

Mrs. Amarillis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users