Sign in to follow this  
Jen5372

FREE Tshirt!!!!! One per person-5.95 shipping ONLY! SO SO CUTE!!!

I ordered one for me, and one for my Maid of Honor for her OOT bag! Shipping to Canada is $15.95...but I just ordered them together, got one for free...and my order for the two shirts was $25.92...not too shabby. I could not have gotten them made any cheaper here!

Thanks for the info!!

I got mine this weekend. I acutally ordered 4 and got away with it! Only 2 to my address 2 different credit cards, and the other I had them shipped to my parents using 2 of my FI's credit cards.

I got mine in the mail the other day - it's totally cute. FI loves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay2679 View Post
I ordered one for me, and one for my Maid of Honor for her OOT bag! Shipping to Canada is $15.95...but I just ordered them together, got one for free...and my order for the two shirts was $25.92...not too shabby. I could not have gotten them made any cheaper here!

Thanks for the info!!
offtopic2.gif Sorry, this is totally off topic but I love your ticker! It is really cute.

Anyway, I love the shirts. I'm getting a ton of them. I love the one for the groom that has a pic of a man and wife and underneath says "Game Over". Its soo my fiance! haha

I like mine also-I am glad I could finally help you sall out after so many have helped me out with different things. Awesome!!

i still wish i could have gotten a black tank with just married on it for cheap-but I could afford the 25-30 on the websites! Im still looking :) I wish the tshirt place had it too --for free!! LOL

HAHAHA, so my rant from today... Yeah umm guess what was in my mailbox when I got home??

YAY it's sooo cute!! I luv it!!! If you need a aqua/turq color.. go for the Neon Blue.. it matches perfectly with all my Pool colored stuff!!

THANKS AGAIN I'm gonna order more now!