Jump to content

Photo

Becks' planning thread **Pic Heavy**


  • Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#71 becks

becks

    VIP

  • VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaicabride09
I LOVE everything!!!

Who made the hats?

Where did you find the keycard/tip money holders?

Last question; how did you attach the starfish to the palm fans?
The hats were done by customized wear (Custom Embroidered Caps, Custom Baseball Caps - Customized Wear Caps and Hats) - Joi Guarino there was fantastic to work with - and they got to me sooner than I expected.

Theres a thread on the keycard/tip money holders here:
http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t24578

I tied the starfish to the fans using a ribbon - just threaded it thru the loop on the starfish and then thru the fan. My starfish were metal charms from e-bay (not real ones).

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


#72 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
  • Member
  • 687 posts

    Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

    Becks, your wedding will clearly be the best wedding your guests have ever attended. You have thought of everything for them! I am bookmarking this thread because you have provided us with so many great templates!
    I hope you have some time now to relax and enjoy it all. You have worked super hard.
    Photography by Tamm's Photos
    http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

    #73 JHarwood2Be

    JHarwood2Be
    • Member
    • 687 posts

      Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

      Oh I know better than to open that to-do list right now. It will put me in a great depression!
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

      #74 nicoleandscott

      nicoleandscott
      • Jr. Member
      • 397 posts

        Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

        i am blown away! your work is incredible, and i know your guests will be thrilled and feel so welcome at your big day! you've given me some great ideas...now i've got to get motivated!!!

        #75 FLgator

        FLgator
        • Jr. Member
        • 253 posts

          Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

          Everything looks amazing, have a wonderful wedding day!

          #76 Erica053009

          Erica053009
          • Member
          • 513 posts

            Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:12 PM

            Oh my god everything you did was amazing. I want to download some of these templates so if anyone can donate some points I would be so happy

            Thanks Girls

            #77 Alyssa

            Alyssa
            • Sr. Member
            • 11,793 posts

              Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:25 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Erica053009
              Oh my god everything you did was amazing. I want to download some of these templates so if anyone can donate some points I would be so happy

              Thanks Girls
              Hi Erica,

              One of the reasons the points system is set up is to help manage massive downloads which slows down the forum - while I would be happy to donate points to you - we have about 10 to 20 new members a day asking for 'free' points to download documents...this does 2 things - #1 it slows down the forum for active members...#2 it creates an atmosphere where members do not need to participate in order to utilize other members (hard worked on) templates, so because of this i am not donating points to new members right now but encouraging you to become more active - you will accumulate points very quickly and be able to download all the attachments you want!

              Thanks,
              Alyssa

              #78 jamaicabride09

              jamaicabride09
              • Member
              • 856 posts

                Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:29 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by becks
                The hats were done by customized wear (Custom Embroidered Caps, Custom Baseball Caps - Customized Wear Caps and Hats) - Joi Guarino there was fantastic to work with - and they got to me sooner than I expected.

                Theres a thread on the keycard/tip money holders here:
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t24578

                I tied the starfish to the fans using a ribbon - just threaded it thru the loop on the starfish and then thru the fan. My starfish were metal charms from e-bay (not real ones).
                Becks, thanks for the link to the thread and for the link to the website. I am going to check out both of them right now!

                Also, thanks for the directions on the palm fans. Did you start the ribbon at the top of the handle or the bottom of the handle? I am so DIY challenged...

                #79 becks

                becks

                  VIP

                • VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

                Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jamaicabride09
                Becks, thanks for the link to the thread and for the link to the website. I am going to check out both of them right now!

                Also, thanks for the directions on the palm fans. Did you start the ribbon at the top of the handle or the bottom of the handle? I am so DIY challenged...
                I started the ribbon at the top - mine are looped around where the handle meets the fan (through the fan part). So I did that first - sort of thru, once around and back thru, if that makes sense. And then I used a glue dot to attach the ribbon under the "once around" so it wasn't visible. Then I tightened up the loose end and wrapped the loop.

                Hope that helps!

                Happily married since 2008

                Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


                #80 kellywinter1

                kellywinter1
                • Jr. Member
                • 305 posts

                  Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

                  Centerpieces on the cocktail tables, except with bright pink rose petals instead of orchids:
                  Click the image to open in full size.


                  I LOVE your centerpieces!!!! They would work perfct for me with the orchids though!!! Thanks for all your pictures and great ideas!!! It is amazing you still have a job! LOL




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users