becks

Becks' planning thread **Pic Heavy**

Good lord! You are a miracle wedding planner! I can't believe all of the projects you've completed :) Everything matches just perfectly! I love it all....but especially your dress and welcome dinner dress..so beautiful! I can't wait to see how it all comes together. Hopefully you have some down time to relax after taking on so many projects:) It looks great..you should be ridiculously proud of yourself!

I think I just got exhausted looking at it all. Goodness- how did you not have a mental break down with all that work? Nerves of steel!

Jokes aside- it's all fabulous. It will be a gorgeous wedding no doubt and everyone will be blown away. Congrats- you are one step closer to being a Mrs.

Wow Rebecca... I'm impressed, in awe, all of the above- and that takes alot! lol

You've done an amazing job carrying your theme throughout your wedding, and everything looks fabulous. Those books are incredible! You've done an outstanding job. Your guests will be blown away :)

smile159.gif

Rebecca...WOW I am in awe by how much you have done. You must be exhausted :) Congrats and best of luck to you both. Looks like you and your guests are going to have an amazing time! Congrats on all the hard work that you have done!!

Everything looks FANTASTIC!! Your guests are going to love everything. I hope you are able to relax before you leave now that you have all your projects done!!