becks

Becks' planning thread **Pic Heavy**

Thanks ladies! I loved putting everything together for my wedding - hence the reason I'm doing it as a sideline, now.

The wedding was almost 11 months ago (wow!), and I still love everything we did!

As far as how long it all took? I couldn't even begin to guess. However, we got engaged at Christmas, started planning in February and got married in August, so it wasn't any longer than that.

The attention to every detail is amazing! You missed nothing! Your ideas are incredible! I wish I had found this thread sooner sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Thanks ladies! I loved putting everything together for my wedding - hence the reason I'm doing it as a sideline, now.

The wedding was almost 11 months ago (wow!), and I still love everything we did!

As far as how long it all took? I couldn't even begin to guess. However, we got engaged at Christmas, started planning in February and got married in August, so it wasn't any longer than that.

Happy almost 1 yr anniversary!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbi803 View Post
Happy almost 1 yr anniversary!!! :)
Thanks Debbi!!!

I can't believe how quickly the first year has gone.

And may I just stay that that is one beautiful monogram you've got there! Happy wedding day (just a teeny bit early)