Photo

Dreams, PV, Reception??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:47 PM

Do they allow you to have music during your reception? Is it extra or included? I have contacted the WC at dreams about 2 weeks ago and she has not got back to me. Also, when does the mexican trio play?

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by trobinson1221
    Do they allow you to have music during your reception? Is it extra or included? I have contacted the WC at dreams about 2 weeks ago and she has not got back to me. Also, when does the mexican trio play?

yes, you can have musicians at your reception...yes, it is extra...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
    • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:00 AM

Do they offer a DJ?

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:12 AM

Amy is one of our PV mods and she is getting married on July 4, 2008 at Dreams PV. She can answer your questions, but I don't believe you can actually get many of the vendors at dreams, you will have to get them from the area. The WC will eventually get back to you, just make sure you save what you send her and what she sends back to you. Take a look around the PV area of the forum and I am sure you find some of the info you are looking for.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trobinson1221
      Do they offer a DJ?
      yes, they offer a dj for $160 per hour
      trio for 360 per hour
      mariachi for 600 per hour

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:35 AM

Here is a price list I got for Dreams PV.

#7 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:13 AM

Hi!!

Here is a link to more Dreams PV info
          http://bestdestinati...m/forum/t2098-2

I posted attachments that Marilu has sent me so far.

Looks like Tammy already posted some answers to your questions.. you do need to pay extra for music. However, Marilu has said that I will be able to bring in my own vendors so I recommend finding musicians on your own to get a better deal. Here are some links for info on PV musicians.
          http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2104
          http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2443
          http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1972
          http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1672

The Trio is a three person group... you can picture it like a mini Mariachi with guitars only.. their music isn't as powerful as a mariachi.

Hope this helps!

#8 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
          • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:18 AM

I can not express enough gratitude!

#9 tiffaneyh

tiffaneyh
            • 151 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for the great info.
              Tiffaney