Photo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NATASHA

NATASHA
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:43 PM

Hi Tammy,

What do the member, junion member, etc. designations mean?
    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:15 PM

it is based on your amount of posts..as you post more, your rank gets higher...senior members will have access to private folders...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      it is based on your amount of posts..as you post more, your rank gets higher...senior members will have access to private folders...
      At what posts amounts do you get bumped up. Can you give us a breakdown? Also I was thinking that some people have been on the forum longer then me, yet they don't post as much, is their a way to still upgrade them to the next level without them posting? (just a thought)

#4 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:34 PM

I know, I don't get it! Did we start at zero status once we transferred to this forum? I had a bucket load of posts on the old board...but now I'm just a "noob." Does this mean I can't access the private folders??

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:37 PM

hey christa,

it does start from 0 unfortunately BUT it only takes 30 to get to junior member....and all that had access to private folder before on cw should have access again...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:21 PM

Thanks Tammy, I didn't mean to sound bitchy :) So I did check to see if I can view pvt folders & I can. Thanks! Here's my 29th post to the new forum so I will be a Junior soon - yay!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:12 AM

you move up pretty quickly...i think 20-30 more posts you will go to ext level.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
          • 486 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:56 PM

I had a bunch of points earlier today and now i don't even have enough to lool at anything. Where did they go?

#9 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

And I am the solitare champion! I didn't get my points...

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:23 PM

did you download anything? i think you get 10 pts for being solitaire champion. and 1000 for being arcade champion.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users