I love those invites Anny!!! I'm sure you can make your own version of it.. I remember Aylee had a link to a knottie who made her own patterned paper/invites..

Here it is!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
I just sent an e-mail and got an automatic response.. her prices run from $17 to $60 for set.. NO WAY I could pay that..

but I think I cand do something like that...
huh.gif
Aww, I'm sorry . . . those are beautiful, maybe if you just invite 5-10 people? LOL . . . you probably can do something very similar and be happy with the results :o)

Anny why do you always post pretty things that I am going to want later? LOL. Do you know how much those SDT's cost? Or the passport of love invite. That is so pretty. I want those both!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Anny why do you always post pretty things that I am going to want later? LOL. Do you know how much those SDT's cost? Or the passport of love invite. That is so pretty. I want those both!!
From $17 to $60 dlls per person smile41.gif

I want them!!!!!!! I'm totally obsessed!!!! rant.gif hahahahahaha

you should check out my invitation vendor. Papel Vivo - Hand made Paper and Wedding Invitations: Index or AprilStudio : contemporary custom invitations :

I am sure that Melina could do something that could work for you. Mine were a custom design, and I think I paid around $7.50 per invite. -- NOT letterpressed. If they were letterpressed they would have been closer to $10 each. Sounds cheap compared to $60 doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Thank you Tasha I will def check it out.
no problem! finding the right invitation was almost the end of me... so I can totally relate.