std with rsvp

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wab10

wab10
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

Hey ladies..

Has anyone done a STD boarding pass with an RSVP ? Could you send me your template please??

TIA

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:54 AM

There's so many boarding pass templates floating around. Use the search button and you will find all of them. There's also a sticky thread showing everyone's boarding pass STD/Invites

#3 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:24 AM

Did you already start your boarding pass and you only need the RSVP if so you can use a template that you already have a modify it for the RSVP. We did boarding pass STD but not with RSVP.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#4 angela1184

angela1184
        • 104 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:30 AM

Tia,

if/when you find the template can you send it my way? ill do the same if i coem across it first.

i was trying to figure out a way to send out STD but also see who can or cant make it...more cant make it for sure-to save on the actual invitations later down the road. i would hate to buy 150 invitations when i am pretty sure i know who will not be able to make it.

thanks!

#5 adias.angel

adias.angel
          • 719 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:31 PM

The RSVP for the boarding pass is very easy. Do you have the basic template already? I am attaching my work in progress just in case you need the basic template. (to see mine correctly you will need to download and install these fonts: hibiscus, Angelina and pr compass rose)

Just create one of the boarding passes to say RSVP with the info you need. Then you just need to use something to create the tear along line. Fiskars rotary cutting board has the Perforating blade that will make that for you.

Here is a really good example from the forum: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t24866

You could even skip the envelope and make the RSVP into a post card by putting the stamp and your address on the back side of that boarding pass. Does that make sense? Carla

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users