I'm going to New Jersey for a wedding this weekend!
Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:43 AM
Do any Jersey girls have any suggestions of things to do in the LBI area?? Any suggestions are appreciated, we will be there until next Wednesday.
Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:22 AM
- Surf City Day Spa & Salon on the Boulevard around 22nd Ave
- mini golfing - there's a lot of courses on the boulevard
- rental stores along the Boulevard where you can rent dung buggies, bikes, two- and three-seater bikes, mopeds are more.
- chicken or the egg - 24-hour breakfast joint down in Beach Haven
- ritas for the italian ices
- restaurant / bar @ daddy o hotel is nice & chic for dinner or drinks
- pizza @ the california grill & pizza
- fresh morning donuts @ the marlin (i think it's there)
- many mom & pop ice scream shops around!
- bay village for the local shops!
- fantasy island for family entertainment
Hope this helps a little.. it's a small beach town, so there's nothing too exciting! lol.. but it's a nice weekend getaway!
Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:29 PM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:32 PM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:04 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users