Jump to content

Photo

Hair Flower- really looks real


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,634 posts

    Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

    ooh very lovely!

    #52 Wisco4

    Wisco4
    • Member
    • 666 posts

      Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

      That flower is great!
      I haven't been on this forum in months...so I don't know what Etsy is..can someone fill me in?
      ~Amanda

      #53 kevsgirl

      kevsgirl
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,209 posts

        Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Wisco4
        That flower is great!
        I haven't been on this forum in months...so I don't know what Etsy is..can someone fill me in?
        It's a website where you can buy and sell handmade items. You should really check it out. It's pretty amazing: Etsy.

        Also, search for the thread started by Maura:
        Share your favorite Etsy sellers!

        A

        #54 meghanmbm

        meghanmbm
        • Jr. Member
        • 203 posts

          Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:01 PM

          That looks so beautifull, how are you going to wear you hair on the big day? Oh ya how much did it set you back?
          Live every day like the next will never come.

          #55 Shay2679

          Shay2679
          • Jr. Member
          • 493 posts

            Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by meghanmbm
            That looks so beautifull, how are you going to wear you hair on the big day? Oh ya how much did it set you back?
            My flower, the one with rhinestones, is about 3 inches in diameter, and it cost me like $28 including shipping to Canada. Not too bad at all!!!

            I'm going to have my hair sort of up...like...if you google Jennifer Garner at the Oscars...you'll probably see my hair inspiration! Her, or Katherine McPhee. I have long dark hair, with lots of wave...so pinned up with a look of new and old (my dress has antique gold embroidery)...

            #56 kevsgirl

            kevsgirl
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,209 posts

              Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Shay2679
              My flower, the one with rhinestones, is about 3 inches in diameter, and it cost me like $28 including shipping to Canada. Not too bad at all!!!

              I'm going to have my hair sort of up...like...if you google Jennifer Garner at the Oscars...you'll probably see my hair inspiration! Her, or Katherine McPhee. I have long dark hair, with lots of wave...so pinned up with a look of new and old (my dress has antique gold embroidery)...
              That sounds like it'll be just gorgeous.
              Have you received it yet?

              I just ordered one too! I'm in Ottawa, so I'm wondering how long it's going to take coming from the U.S. Sometimes stuff coming from the US is faster than from within Canada...

              I ordered this one and I'm SO excited to receive it !!!

              Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.

              #57 Banana11

              Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

                Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

                My flower arrived in three days!!!

                #58 nicoleandscott

                nicoleandscott
                • Jr. Member
                • 397 posts

                  Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:07 PM

                  wow! those are amazing hair flowers. i wasn't going to wear one in my hair, but these look so great...now i'm reconsidering!! nice find!

                  #59 twixygrl

                  twixygrl
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 293 posts

                    Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:22 AM

                    Wow....that is just beautiful. I checked it out and I think I am going to try and go for it!
                    Twixygrl

                    #60 kevsgirl

                    kevsgirl
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,209 posts

                      Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:35 AM

                      I received my flower today!!!

                      I was a bit of an idiot - it was my first Etsy purchase and I hadn't hit the Paypal button, so it took longer than it should have because I hadn't paid!

                      Anyway, it's beautiful. It arrived in the same kind of box as was posted above. Very pretty - all pink :) The clip is very sturdy and it's a 4" flower. The close-up pic makes it look bigger than it is, so I'll also include a front view of myself to show how small it actually is (I think it's the perfect size).

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Excuse the wonky hair - it was in a ponytail and it's all screwy!
                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users