• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

Sarah! Congrats! I somehow missed the big news and didn't pay attention to your siggy!

I like traditional names, but in a unique mix. I have a bunch of names for my eventual baby girl. LOL

Most of them are family names, but I am also really liking Piper, Reese, Regan, Annala (on-uh-luh).

Our choices are:
    Lorelei Vincent
    Piper Madeline
    Cecilia Grace
    Lillian May
    Wendell Wallace
    Emma Claire

I don't want to name the baby until she is here. I like having a list and then see which one suits her best.

Can you tell that I am trying to put the baby girl vibe out there? LOL Of course, I'd love a boy, I just would much prefer girls.

#22 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

If we have a girl, her name will be: Ella Rose (I love Ella and Rose is Mike's granny's name)

If we have a boy, we're in trouble b/c we cannot agree on anything. The only sure thing is that Thomas is the middle name (my dad who passed away about 2 years ago). So far I like: Zachary and Joseph. Mike is stuck on Isaiah (but that's only b/c he thinks "Isaiah Thomas" would be funny).

#23 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizz
        If we have a girl, her name will be: Ella Rose (I love Ella and Rose is Mike's granny's name)

If we have a boy, we're in trouble b/c we cannot agree on anything. The only sure thing is that Thomas is the middle name (my dad who passed away about 2 years ago). So far I like: Zachary and Joseph. Mike is stuck on Isaiah (but that's only b/c he thinks "Isaiah Thomas" would be funny).

I have a client whose husband wanted to name their baby girl Laurel Ann. Sounds pretty, but their last name is Hardy. So she would've been Laurel & Hardy - the comics from the 30s and 40s.

#24 godaloveme

godaloveme
        • 282 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

WEll my name is out of the norm have only ever herd it once befor
          all though i would spell it difrently mine is spelled Loressa purnounced (loreesa)

#25 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

a pregnant colleague announced her baby name today - mallory... i haven't heard that name since the baby sitter's club! her son is dylan, so they'll have daddy and dylan, and mommy and mallory!

#26 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

I already have a 12-year-old and her name is ~ Cheyenne Marie.

FI and I have already planned the names of our future seeds too =)

1. (pronounced Kya) Kaia Lynn
              2. Samantha Milan (like the city)
              3. Brooklyn Simone
              4. Thomas Eugene (III) - so we'll call him "Tre" to reflect that he is the III
              5. (pronounced Jackson) Jaxon Xavier

Now we just have to figure out which names to eventually pick, because I don't think my body can take going through 5 more births!!!

#27 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

I have a guy friend named Kriya (pronounced cree-ah).

#28 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msam007562
                  I already have a 12-year-old and her name is ~ Cheyenne Marie.

FI and I have already planned the names of our future seeds too =)

1. (pronounced Kya) Kaia Lynn
                  2. Samantha Milan (like the city)
                  3. Brooklyn Simone
                  4. Thomas Eugene (III) - so we'll call him "Tre" to reflect that he is the III
                  5. (pronounced Jackson) Jaxon Xavier

Now we just have to figure out which names to eventually pick, because I don't think my body can take going through 5 more births!!!
                  I named my cat Kaia. Everyone thought I was weird. But I LOVE that name!!

#29 caguirre

caguirre
                  • 27 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:10 PM

I like the name Bethney...from the movie 4 feathers.

#30 MarieSam

MarieSam
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,336 posts
                      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                      I named my cat Kaia. Everyone thought I was weird. But I LOVE that name!!
                      I absolutely LOVE the name Kaia and FI adores it too and can't wait to be able to call our little one "Baby K" :)

Hey you're name is pretty unique too ~ Calia. I love it, it's a beautiful name!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users