24 replies to this topic

#21 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

heidi i say wear the dress, and wear it with no shame LOL if i could wear my dress everyday without people looking at me like a nutso, i would.

#22 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:37 AM

I agree. I'm wearing my formal dress again because #1 it was pretty expensive (or at least over my budget) so I want to get all the use I can out of it, and #2 I do think it helps people feel included in the wedding, even if they weren't at the ceremony.

Our bridal party will be wearing their attire as well. Our wedding day was the hottest one of our entire trip so we didn't take many pictures. This way we can sneak some more in.

#23 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

Wear it - isn't that what an AHR is for lol

My friends got married at some castle - that no-one was invited to lol - and they wore their stuff on the sat for their party.

I mean you wouldn't take it off if you were going straight from the wedding to the party so why now lol

#24 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:48 AM

Isnt the purpose of having this AHR is so that people who didnt come can get the affects of what they missed? Ok start off in your dress and change into your TTD. if you get uncomfortable. it is your reception do what you want.

#25 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

I want to wear my dress because it is fun and informal, but I don't want it to drag on the floor and get all dirty. One AHR will be at a park... How am I supposed to dance and get down with a train behind me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users