Photo

AHR Attire

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 jmill130

jmill130
  • 601 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:13 PM

I think people want to see you in the dress. It is a special symbol of your wedding and for all those people who couldn't be there, it will make them feel a part of your special moments! Wear the dress and have a blast:)

#12 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:27 PM

wear the dress. i'm thinking about wearing my dress on a daily basis. dh said he'd be disturbed if i was just wearing around the house, but i'm seriously considering it, b/c really, when will i ever get to wear it again?! if you can be cinderella twice, why would you choose not to?!
      (meanwhile, i told you that you were on my sh*tlist, and then disappeared to go to sleep. was kidding tho - lol)

#13 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

i would wear mine, if it was the right setting. our AHR... if we get forced to have it, will be outside in the summer in MN. muggy, muggy, muggy, so I would not be wearing the dress!

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

I say where your dress again!

#15 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

Wear it. You look so pretty in it. When else will you get the chance?

#16 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

I would totally wear my dress again. You spend a lot of money on the dress you think is the perfect one and you only get to wear it once, I would totally love to wear mine again. And those people who did not get to see what you looked like on your wedding day will now get to. So I would totally do it. I would love a reason to wear mine again.

#17 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JulieG
                I would totally wear my dress again. You spend a lot of money on the dress you think is the perfect one and you only get to wear it once, I would totally love to wear mine again. And those people who did not get to see what you looked like on your wedding day will now get to. So I would totally do it. I would love a reason to wear mine again.
                my reason? it's wednesday.

#18 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
                • 490 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

Mine is this Saturday too!

I was going to wear my dress again. But we are having a pretty casual backyard BBQ, so I'm just going to wear the white dress I wore to the rehearsal dinner. Plus my dress is still in the suitcase from the trip home, so I'm sure it is a mess.

#19 Amarillis

Amarillis
                  • 1,913 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

I would definately wear my wedding dress again!!!

Isn't that the upside of being a DW bride? You get to wear your dress 3 times!!!!

once on DW
                    once for TTD
                    once for AHR?

#20 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                    • 371 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

my AHR is this Saturday and i am for sure wearing mine again! So many people like grandparents weren't able to make it so it makes them feel special to see you in your dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users