Photo

flip flop sizing

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

How did you all get the shoe sizes of your guest for the flip flops in the OOT bags.
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

I only did them for the bridal party, so I knew their sizes.

If your group is small, there are probably ways to find out. You can also just put small, medium, large and get 3 different sizes and guests can trade around.

I would assume most women wear an 8. At least that is the size that is always gone first from the clearance racks! I guess guys wear an 10-11? That was pretty common for our group.

#3 lscilley

lscilley
      • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:30 PM

I am also only doing them for the bridal party so I will know their sizes.

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:27 PM

I'm thinking that maybe I can have guests reply on our wedding website with their shoe size.

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:13 AM

I actually just asked them.

#6 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:30 AM

Do you have a website? Have it as a question in the RSVP section, just like you do for meal selections or whatever.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#7 abs824

abs824
            • 153 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

Do u buy flip flops for guys

#8 helenluv2

helenluv2
              • Banned
              • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

Hello to everyone,

I see you guys are posting about flip flops for your guests, and if you guys are interested when i got married I found a company that makes personalized flip flops for events and I got some made for my guests, they're pretty awesome I really recommend them so if you guys are interested here is they're web site. And they manage the sizes by small, medium and large so you really don't have to worry about asking your guests their shoe size, you just order on what you think you´ll be needing. They also have flip flops for guys and kids.

http://www.partyflop....com/english2/ 

#9 sosodj

sosodj
                • 199 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by helenluv2 

Hello to everyone,

I see you guys are posting about flip flops for your guests, and if you guys are interested when i got married I found a company that makes personalized flip flops for events and I got some made for my guests, they're pretty awesome I really recommend them so if you guys are interested here is they're web site. And they manage the sizes by small, medium and large so you really don't have to worry about asking your guests their shoe size, you just order on what you think you´ll be needing. They also have flip flops for guys and kids.

these are so original, i've never seen anything  like these. I love them

#10 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
                  • 155 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by helenluv2 

Hello to everyone,

Those look great. I like the idea of the flip flops for the bridal party but I don't think I will worry about the guys too much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users