Photo

My Site Visit

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:35 PM

Amber I am so glad you found a place that you both loved. It sounds like cabo surf is perfect for what you were looking for. I am so excited for you. I hope everything works out just the way you wanted. And cabo surf is so nice! It is gorgeous.

#12 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
    • 151 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JANET1111
      Sounds like your visit was a success! Like Tammy said...have you decided?

I'm so glad you liked Cabo Surf. Hopefully you can clear up all the confusion about site fees and other things that we all had about that venue.
      Yes girls...you have a fellow Cabo Surf Bride!!!
      Amber & Joe
      [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

Cabo Surf is a great location.. I actually fear that Cain would have choose Cabo Surf as our wedding location instead of the Sheraton.. But oh well, he left it up to me. :-)

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

Btw cabo surf was voted resort of the month on cabovillas.com! Just thought you would like to know.

Although I do have a precautionary tale. I don't mean to scare you I only tell you this b/c I would want someone to tell me. A couple who our friends of my FI and I booked a trip to cabo surf (not for a wedding just a vacation) through I believe expedia.com. and when they got there they told them that they were booked up and couldn't accomodate them!! It wasn't cabo surf's mistake it was expedias. So my friends called expedia and luckily my one friend speaks spanish so they upgraded her to the Melias. They ended up at a nicer resort for the same amount of money but I just wanted to warn people that sometimes booking through these discount travel companies can be risque.

#15 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
          • 1,188 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

How was the weather in Cabo when you were there? I am leaving on Sat 2/24 for our final site visit and am going to start packing soon. I am counting the minutes - so excited!
            Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
            http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
              How was the weather in Cabo when you were there? I am leaving on Sat 2/24 for our final site visit and am going to start packing soon. I am counting the minutes - so excited!
              Butting in here- it was a little chilly Sarah! And I definitely wasn't prepared for that, so make sure you have some pants and sweatshirts with you. It was 50's at night.

#17 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:25 PM

Yay! I am so glad...and I know just what you mean about it feeling like the perfect place. Armando is great and the hotel staff is wonderful - you won't regret it!

Once Tasha and Christa get married there next month you will have even more info about the place. I'm always happy to help too!

#18 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BRIDEZILLA
                  Yes girls...you have a fellow Cabo Surf Bride!!!
                  YAY!!! Congrats on making a great decision...I was thinking that you would like Cabo Surf based on what you said you wanted. YAY!

#19 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:28 PM

Holly cow, Christa your less then a month away..... What do you still have left to do...

#20 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
                    • 151 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                      YAY!!! Congrats on making a great decision...I was thinking that you would like Cabo Surf based on what you said you wanted. YAY!
                      Yes...seriously! So close! Are you freaking out yet?

I do you have everything ready?

I saw your reception set up on you page. Are you using the garden area instead of the palapa for you reception?

I’m freaking out for you!!!

~Amber
                      Amber & Joe
                      [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users