Photo

Engagement Ring Question

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

I've actually heard that it's "bad luck" to wear it before you are actually married.
    I'm not really superstitious, but I'm voting for waiting like most others, just because it's one more fun part about getting married :)

#12 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:21 PM

I would also wait to wear the band, so it marks the symbol of your marriage.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#13 happyone

happyone
      • 223 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

I would wait because it makes it special and exciting. My FI got his band and has been trying to wear it all the time. I keep taking it away from him and hiding it. He is spoiling the excitement of wearing it after the wedding.

#14 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by happyone
          My FI got his band and has been trying to wear it all the time. I keep taking it away from him and hiding it. He is spoiling the excitement of wearing it after the wedding.
          That is so cute of him. :) FI doesn't want to see his band, so I've put it on his finger to check the size, but he had his hand all stretched out and his eyes closed really tight. LOL!

#15 DreamsComeTrue

DreamsComeTrue
          • 44 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

I 100% agree with ashrose.

#16 Jamminworld

Jamminworld
            • 136 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:32 PM

We are waiting until the ceremony to wear our rings. Although when I first got it home I wore it for like 3 hours before taking it off. LOL I was really enjoying it. I think the wait makes it even more special.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users