• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
    We also are doing canvas bags. I was worried about doing something with our names on it, but FI insisted he wanted them on there somewhere! So, we compromised and put our names on them really small, so people could still use them again if they wanted to- but people definitely know they are for the wedding.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sarah, those turned out really cute! Nice job!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:47 PM

Oh, I do think we're doing paper bags for the single guys so I can put all of their goodies in there. I just don't see them carrying around our canvas bags!

#13 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
      • 259 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
        We also are doing canvas bags. I was worried about doing something with our names on it, but FI insisted he wanted them on there somewhere! So, we compromised and put our names on them really small, so people could still use them again if they wanted to- but people definitely know they are for the wedding.

What type of iron on paper did you buy? I bought my bags at hobby lobby and are thicker material. I also bought paper that did not seem to transfer very well. Any recommendations?

#14 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:16 PM

I bought some at the Dollar Store that were a very, very thick paper. Then Hobby Lobby had a sale on their canvas ones and they ended up only being a dollar also...so, I switched!

I am keeping the paper ones and will use them for gifts at my Bridal Shower and they will also be the OOT bags for the kiddos!

#15 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:17 PM

I like the idea of doing a canvas bag with a monogram that says the place and date. Because the place and date will be meaningful to all your attending guests I think they will continue to use these items. If however your names are very large then I'm not so sure if people will use them past the weekend.
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:19 PM

We got canvas bags (red and white) and are fastening a tag with our monogram on one side and "welcome to paradise" on the other side. That way the bag is plain if they choose to use it again.

#17 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:20 PM

I am probably going to do canvas with a logo that does not include our names, but the same logo as used for other items that do ahve our names.

I am trying to find canvas backpacks for the guys... I did find them some where... I cannot find them now!

Tammy(host) I really like your tees and bag logo!!! I had not come across it before :)

#18 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

I got really cute bags from the dollar store, they are canvas, my stuff fits in the perfectly...

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

Great idea to not make the name the main focal point. I might put our names on there small. So I need to make a 3rd version of our logo now.

Did people put their names on the other personalized gifts like cups, etc.?

#20 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mlb36
                      Great idea to not make the name the main focal point. I might put our names on there small. So I need to make a 3rd version of our logo now.

Did people put their names on the other personalized gifts like cups, etc.?
                      We are putting "I heart Muzzafoos" on koozies, tshirts, and lip balm. That's a combo of our last names - so sort of!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users