Photo

Table set up at Mammee Bay

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 msasfraz

msasfraz
  • 392 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:16 AM

thanks butlergirl........i have scrapped the centerpiece idea... i planned on putting my flowers from the gazebo decoration as centerpieces.... 2 flower arrangements with candles, petals, and seashells on the table... do you think that is too much..... what about with a really tall vase?

#12 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
    • 382 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:37 AM

you could do without the vase...trust me, you don't wanna have to travel with that. Plus you want to be able to see everyone and the vase could get in the way.

#13 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:48 PM

okay good... so the free rose petals, candles, seashells and my arrangements... got it... thanks... can you send another pic of your ceremony set up... im now Chandalyn priority since im 2 mths away and she wants to take care of everything now..:) go figure!-- i want your exact set up but w/ slightly bigger flowers... u did say they were fresh flowers right?

#14 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
        • 417 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

Thanks for the helpful tips ladies because I was stressing about the centerpieces and how I was going to travel with them. I will get some candles and call it a day.

#15 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
          • 382 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by msasfraz
            okay good... so the free rose petals, candles, seashells and my arrangements... got it... thanks... can you send another pic of your ceremony set up... im now Chandalyn priority since im 2 mths away and she wants to take care of everything now..:) go figure!-- i want your exact set up but w/ slightly bigger flowers... u did say they were fresh flowers right?
            you want my setup

#16 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
            • 111 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:36 AM

Definitely keep your additions simple. We did tealight candles in small holders, flower petals, and diamond sparklers all sprinkled down the center of the table. They added my gazebo arrangements at the head of my table and the other did fit on the long table.

Also, you can request clear glasses w/out the blue rim and you don't have to use the wood chargers. I think that helps give the table a cleaner look and a little more space without the chargers.

#17 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

This was our set-up, we didn't have the chargers and blue rimmed glasses. And I had pink rose petals sprinkled on the table and some little palm tree favors at each plate
                Click the image to open in full size.

You can tell there wasn't really room for centerpieces:
                Click the image to open in full size.
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#18 Bunny121009

Bunny121009
                • 83 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:14 AM

I think the set up is elegant but I'm a little disappointed that there is like little or no room for a centerpiece or much of anything else. I wanted to be able to put some personal touches into the reception dinner. At this point I may just go w/ some tea lights. Did anyone try to incorporate some small cylinder vases w/ floating candles? I was originally going to use those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users