Sign in to follow this  
Erica053009

Engagement Party AHHHHH!!!

So it is my engagement party this weekend and I am loosing my mind and need to vent. I am sooo busy trying to get things done and make it through long days at work plus my mother is coming in tomorrow night to stay with us until after the party on Saturday. Most brides would probably love having their mother's around to help but mine, not so helpful. On top of it all my FI is a fireman and working nights all week (hopefully he will make it to the party on time) and needs to sleep while I am at work and now he has to entertain her while he should be sleeping. I finally received my favors today so that is one stress gone, they are starfish wine stoppers I got from Unique & Personalized Wedding & Bridal Shower Favors, Baby Baptism & Communion Favors, Kids Birthday Party Favor Ideas - eFavors and they were only $1.69 if anyone is looking for favors and they are great quality I was SHOCKED for the price... love them!But besides all that I am soooo excited as well. It is my engagement party yeah!!! I have been a bridesmaid 24 times (yes similar to the movie) and it is finally my turn. Being a bridesmaid sooooo many times is one of the reasons I picked to have a DW. So instead of starting my centerpieces I decided to go online and write to everyone in this wonderful community that I am so happy I stumbled onto. Thanks for listening

Erica

24 time Erica!!! you should win an award or something!! they can do a write up of you in the local paper. i am sure those post would LOVE a story like yours. Good luck with your e-party this weekend. your favors are super cute!!!