The new Mrs. HARLIN I'm BACK!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:33 PM

Wow- that's a ton of pics. Did you guys take them all or was it a photoshare?

Nonetheless, you looked beautiful. All the hard work paid off! THe sky was beautiful during your couples pics! Congrats!
    Happily married since 2008

#22 raisinblur

raisinblur
    • 94 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

Welcome back! I love all the pics at the hotel pool and beach. I feel like I was reliving my stay as the Royal Decameron again! (Especially when I saw that dancer guy with the neon green/orange skirt and blond wig, ha! He was running around during our welcome dinner too!)

Anyway, you looked gorgeous in your gown and the wedding seemed like a lot of fun. Loved, loved your sunset pics too.

#23 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by raisinblur View Post
        Welcome back! I love all the pics at the hotel pool and beach. I feel like I was reliving my stay as the Royal Decameron again! (Especially when I saw that dancer guy with the neon green/orange skirt and blond wig, ha! He was running around during our welcome dinner too!)

Anyway, you looked gorgeous in your gown and the wedding seemed like a lot of fun. Loved, loved your sunset pics too.

Haha yeah that guy was a hoot! I think my DH was a little weirded out at first.. the resort wasn't bad but i got sick of all the darn blocks.. they put my grandparents on the 4th floor! I felt horrible! but hey it was a good time!

#24 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:56 AM

ya nicole! i already gave you the congrats, but i'm so happy for you that i had to do it here too :)

#25 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

^^^^^^^

Ahh thanks Abbie! your day coming soon!! You will be a beautiful bride! Remember it is about you and your FI not trying to make your guest happy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users