Beautiful Bouquet - made from rose petal

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 NewOrleansbride

• 358 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:05 AM

That is stunning! I would love to do that if I had more time. If you use the real touch flowers you get to keep your bouquet forever!

#12 ashrose

• 422 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:42 AM

Hey there ladies... I know this is a SUPER old thread... but I'm slightly reviving it because I was looking for the picture of that bouquet (I picked it out months ago).

I did some research on the bouquet -- it is actually a type of bouquet called a COMPOSITE BOUQUET. They are apparently old english/victorian style bouquets ... and they do them with flowers other than roses too.

I also found a link for those of you who are a bit on the wild side and are looking for a fantastic DIY project:

How To Make A Composite Bouquet

I'm still working on finding a picture of a bride with a composite bouquet... since it is such a rare/uncommon bouquet style, it may take a while.

#13 Latinhunny33

• 72 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:10 PM

It's beautiful, kinda looks like a peony.

#14 AfricanVenus

• 328 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

I'd never heard of these types of bouquets until I came across this photog's site and the bride had one. I instantly fell in love and I don't even like roses like that! I'm trying to get one. The photog's name is Mike Colon and it was for a wedding named "Sherman and Thao" (

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
          Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#15 PeterPevensie

• 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:45 PM

There is an enchanting fragrance, so fitting for a Valentine rose, and the blooms are produced continuously throughout the summer and autumn. 'Valentine Heart' is a good rose for a bed or for the front of the border, where it's fresh and romantic rose petals can be readily enjoyed.Too beautiful and keep posting such a great post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users