Flying in Hairstylist/Makeup Artist So Excited!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:00 AM

Yari, it's so nice she's going to be there. You'll be more relax and I'm sure she'll do a fabulous job!

#12 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

That is awesome Yari!! I am also having my own makeup and hair people with me and it feels so good to know that you can trust them and there won't be any major F ups the day of your wedding :)

#13 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

That is awesome!! That will be perfect to have a friend and someone who knows you and what you like there to do your hair and make up for your special day.

#14 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:30 PM

I know it makes me happy to know that I will not have to worry about any F ups! I was super worried about the PV stylist and hair/makeup is super important to me. Now, I don't have to fret! Yay!

#15 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

I had my first hair trial on Saturday and we decided that I am going to get hair extensions. I am so freaking excited! My hair is going to look like a Greek goddess. Yippee!

I get them put it on August 30th!

#16 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

ooooh! yari that is fun! you should bring pics of amy's (amy&andy0 hair, it was so awesome!

EDIT: hey theres that little sunglasses sucker dude!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users