Photo

How Do You Apply Foundation?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Tracy

Tracy
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:01 PM

I used to use my fingers - then I got my make-up done @ Bobbi Brown an they introduced me to he foundation brush - I love it!!

#22 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
    • 382 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:00 AM

I use Mac and I apply with a ponge... I use the Studio Fix sticks.

#23 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:41 AM

I used the brush yesterday and was surprised how easy it went on. I guess I underestimated the brush!

#24 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:10 AM

Oh yeah - the brush rocks. I don't really think it takes any extra time. I don't wear much make-up and can finish mine is less than 5 minutes :) even using the brush.
          I'm glad you like it!!

#25 godaloveme

godaloveme
          • 282 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

ok for the ladies that use bare minerals do u find it sites in the fine lines ?
            I have never tryed BM but have tryed a nother minral fondation and found it put a bout ten years on me it setled in the fine lines but the coverage and feel was great so iam looking for some thing that covers aswell( i have dark circles under my eyes) but that wont make me look 90 lol

#26 Yvette

Yvette
            • 510 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by godaloveme
              ok for the ladies that use bare minerals do u find it sites in the fine lines ?
              I have never tryed BM but have tryed a nother minral fondation and found it put a bout ten years on me it setled in the fine lines but the coverage and feel was great so iam looking for some thing that covers aswell( i have dark circles under my eyes) but that wont make me look 90 lol
              i also use "primer" on my face and my eye lids to help smooth out my skin before applying my make up. that seems to help me out a lot. but ocassionally i still do get the crease lines on my lids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users