• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:28 PM

Congratulations to all, great contest!!

#72 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
    • 672 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

Congratulations to all the lucky couples!

#73 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:08 AM

Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see the pics!

#74 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

congrats to all the winners and thank you rafa for giving someone this great gift!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#75 EricaG

EricaG
        • 1,915 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

Congrats to all the brides who entered the contest and a big hooray to the 3 winning couples. Thank you Rafa for offering such a great prize and then adding extras in there for the girls (and some guys) on here!!
          http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#76 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

I just love these contests :)

CONGRATS to all the winning couples - you must be stoked!! WOOOHOO!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#77 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:06 PM

Congrats to the winners, you are going to have wonderful memories from your big day!!! Rafa I loved your work!!!

PS... I just saw a pic from you and Fer (our photog!)

#78 SunBride

SunBride
              • 1,499 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by niels408
                AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been stalking this post for the last 2 hours! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, you don't know how much this means to us! I'm running @ the house screaming!

Thank you for giving all of us brides this opportunity & I am beyond appreciative for you choosing Josh & I! We are elated! It's rare for people with your kind of gift for photography to give things like this away anymore these days...you don't know how grateful we are that there are giving people like you still around!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you a thousand times over!

Laura & Josh
                Wow Niels, I didn't know you won this, I wasn't following (too many replies to this thread). I'm so happy a Dreams Tulum bride won! I can't wait to see your pics. You'll HAVE TO post them when you get back. So many brides say they will but don't, but I'm going to hold you to it

#79 J.Monet

J.Monet
                • 23 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

AWESOME Giveaway! Congrats to a VERY lucky couple for winning a package with such an amazing photographer! :) I'm sure you'll be super-stoked when you see the images from your wedding day!

I'm a Noob here, but can't wait to pay my dues and participate in something like this. I think it's an awesome thing to do for destination brides (and grooms) ... especially with all the expense that already goes into planning a wedding!

Love your work, by the way, Rafael!

#80 rafa

rafa
                  • 260 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by J.Monet Studios
                    AWESOME Giveaway! Congrats to a VERY lucky couple for winning a package with such an amazing photographer! :) I'm sure you'll be super-stoked when you see the images from your wedding day!

I'm a Noob here, but can't wait to pay my dues and participate in something like this. I think it's an awesome thing to do for destination brides (and grooms) ... especially with all the expense that already goes into planning a wedding!

Love your work, by the way, Rafael!
                    Thank you!!!

Rafa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users