Sign in to follow this  
Celina

My BM's "Swag Bag" contents *pics*

Alright, so on top of buying their dresses, flip flops, and necklaces I am giving each of my BM's and MOH a gift bag. I am thinking of giving it to them before we leave because I don't want to carry anything down that I don't have to.

Click the image to open in full size.

I picked up the lotion and lip gloss from the dollar bins at Target. Each one will get a small photo album and disposable camera (not pictured) lotion, lip gloss, luggage tag, tank, nail kit, and sterling silver earrings. They are small hoops with CZ's in them.

I was going to give them the earrings now because I bought starfish necklaces for them and my two FSIL's to give to them at the rehersal dinner. I didn't buy the FSIL's earrings, just necklaces.

These are the nail kits I bought from Target dollar bin for my FSIL's OOT bags.

Very adorable stuff! You did a great job. They are going to LOVE you :) I keep finding things in the Target $1 bins. I think that is my new favorite place to be haha :)

Great stuff! It is SOOOO easy to get carried away with OOt bag stuff and gift bags!

I had to force myself to use the other Target entrance to avoid looking at the dollar bins!