Sign in to follow this  
Celina

My DIY Cups with Pics (cause I know better)

I have had these done for a while but haven't had pics and I know how you guys are! LOL

Okay - first I saw Morgans and thought it was the coolest idea (thanks for the inspiration Morgan!)

I started out doing just the girls and then FI said it wasnt' fair - so I did the guys, just not so girly.

I bought the cups at Walmart - 4 for $1, the rub on's at Michaels, and the bling in the dollar bin at Target. I just used the rhinestone tattoos. They actually stick pretty well. I was going to write names on them, but couldn't find a pen that would stick to the cups. Every paint pen I used rubbed off!

Click the image to open in full size.

The supplies:

The non-girly guy cups - I started to put initials, but we ended up with a lot of guys with the same initial, so some have names, and some don't.

The supplies:

I love the personalized cup idea! I might steal this one. I'm not very crafy (yet) though so I'll have to see what I can come up with!

Thanks guys! The hardest part was the rub-ons. You have to use some elbow power. I would just sit and watch tv and just rub away! lol!

Very cute!

Question...do the rub ons come off when there condensation on the cups or they are put in the dishwasher? I'm trying to figure out what I am going to do for my cups so any advice on what to use or what not to use would be great!