• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Infinity22
    What typically happens when you ignore a notification letter saying that you've been selected as a Jury Candidate?
    I'm not sure...I ignored it once a long time ago and nothing ever happened to me but i cant say thats always the case.

#12 Infinity22

Infinity22
    • 1,520 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyCheese
      I'm not sure...I ignored it once a long time ago and nothing ever happened to me but i cant say thats always the case.
      Well this thread just reminded me of a notice I got months ago and I simply forgot about it. I haven't received anything else in the mail, so perhaps they just dismissed me.

#13 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Infinity22
        What typically happens when you ignore a notification letter saying that you've been selected as a Jury Candidate?
        Nothing. There is a warning on the summons, but no one ever does anything about them. There are too many other crimes out there to deal with people who don't respond. They call in way more people than they need assuming a lot won't show.

#14 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LALA
          Nothing. There is a warning on the summons, but no one ever does anything about them. There are too many other crimes out there to deal with people who don't respond. They call in way more people than they need assuming a lot won't show.
          thats good to know...thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users