Brides from Hyatt Cancun Caribe???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LadyN

• 63 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:36 AM

Hi Everyone!

I have been searching through the forum to see if anyone had information about the Hyatt Cancun Caribe?? Photos specifically. I've contacted the hotel, and they have been great about providing pricing...but as far as the pictures they've provided...they've been limited.
    Please help if you can with picutures if any of you had been married there or have gone on a site visit yet.
    Also, if you could share your experience about this hotel or your option...I would LOVE it.
    My fiance and I plan on making a trip to Cancun in a few months, but we'd like to head down there with a better understanding and narrowed down decision.

Thank you for all your help!

#2 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:22 AM

Hi there- I went to the Hyatt Cancun Caribe and loved the hotel for a site to have the ceremony on the beach and we will be having a cocktail hour in one of the restaurants. I will try to add in some photos for you. Here is the info of the wedding coordinator (although I think she has been out and she has been hard to get ahold of recently- but she seems great from my site visit):
      Lissette Velez
      Coordinadora de Banquetes / Banquets Coordinator
      Hyatt Cancun Caribe & Resort
      Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5 Zona Hotelera
      Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500 (M©xico)
      Tel. Dir. (52) 998 848-7826
      Tel. Conm. (52) 998 848-7800
      Fax: (52) 998 883-2715
      email: lissette.velez@hyatt.com
      Cancun Hotel in Mexico - Hyatt Cancun Caribe Resort

#3 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

I have attached some wedding proposals from the Hyatt with general pricing (which you may already have). Let me see if I can send some photos for you...

Attached Files

#4 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:47 AM

I can't seem to get my pictures to upload but if you send me your email address in the meantime, I will shoot them to you via email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users