Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

What flower is this?!

So, on my birthday my dad got me a bouquet with these flowers in it. I love them what kind of flowers are they? The big ones.

Click the image to open in full size.

I love them. Thanks so much girls. I was thinking of putting a few in my bouquet. I hope they have them in mexico!!

This is cool..

Stargazer Lilies

Primary Significance: The floral celebrity, stargazer lilies are young, bold, beautiful, and dramatic. The meaning of these fragrant flowers can be one of wealth and prosperity, but their white variety can dress down to genuinely express purity and sympathy.

they are beautiful, and quite potent!!!! be careful tho - the anther falls off very easily, and will stain. ask the wc or florist to remove the anther(s?) or cut out the pistil altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
they are beautiful, and quite potent!!!! be careful tho - the anther falls off very easily, and will stain. ask the wc or florist to remove the anther(s?) or cut out the pistil altogether.
I was going to say the same thing. Lillies are my favorite flower and I also used them in my bouquet (star gazer and cala lillies). You can definitely get them in Cancun!