Who has a blog on Blog Spot?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:23 PM

I have a personal blog that I started to keep family/friends updated when my DH had surgery last December. I kept up with it for like a month, but have sadly not updated for a looonnng time. I just don't have time right now! That's my project for later this summer- to blog everything that's new :)

Sproullie! The life of Jeff & Sarah...

#12 blkladylaw

• 149 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

I have one where I post about fashion accessories, mainly shoes thusfar

I also started one about my trip to Paris this April to share some travel tips from my experience and to post my pics from my trip in one place for fam and friends but haven't had time since the wedding planning started.
      Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
      Our first baby (a...

#13 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
      • 530 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

blogging is cool!

#14 beachbride08

• VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

I started one to post my wedding planning stuff and ideas a couple weeks ago. I need to update it though now that I have been able to take pictures of all my wedding things. It is in my signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users