• 896 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

Sounds great!! I need some motivation!!
    What do we wear in the photos?

#62 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
    • 939 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

I just PM'ed Ann! I did season 1 but not 2....time to get motivated again!

#63 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:19 AM

i've been getting a lot of PMs with questions on the rules - be sure to read the first post which should explain them pretty well.

i'm still getting PMs from people telling me they're interested - and more payments!!

#64 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

Hi Ann, I just sent my money via paypal minutes ago. The game is on!

#65 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

I'm in!

My "I don't have a wedding dress to fit into anymore" philosophy has bitten me in the ass!

2 weeks till the AHR so I need all of the motivation and support I can get!

#66 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by samanthag
              Sounds great!! I need some motivation!!
              What do we wear in the photos?
              From what I understand, it's a photo of the SCALE (with the big, scary-fat numbers on it, haha!) that you have to send in every week starting Wednesday, but you might have to send a before photo of yourself in the beginning? I'm not exactly sure.

Does everyone weigh themselves barefoot or with shoes? If barefoot, I'm giving myself a pedicure so I don't have ugly naked toes in all my scale pics, haha!

Just sent my payment, so I'm in!

#67 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

I'm in too! I love a good competition. lol Working on sending my payment now... just waiting for my account to be verified on paypal.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#68 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

Sent my payment! I am ready to go. Must cleanse my home of nasty food!

#69 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:08 PM

So, since we start Wednesday, do we eat like crazy or try and get a head start?

You only take a picture of the scale, not your whole body. If you weigh with clothes or shoes, you should do it the same way every time to get consistent numbers.

The weight loss is determined by percentage lost, so how much you are down from your starting number, actual pounds won't matter. Some of us have 50 pounds to lose where as others might ony have 10, so this keeps it fair.

#70 Bianca

Bianca
                    • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ErinB
                      So, since we start Wednesday, do we eat like crazy or try and get a head start?

You only take a picture of the scale, not your whole body. If you weigh with clothes or shoes, you should do it the same way every time to get consistent numbers.

The weight loss is determined by percentage lost, so how much you are down from your starting number, actual pounds won't matter. Some of us have 50 pounds to lose where as others might ony have 10, so this keeps it fair.
                      I am not eating like crazy, but I am definetly enjoying my last days as a muncher. I am probably closer to the 50 pounds to lose... but I am aiming for 30 (not by the end of the season, I think)
                      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users