Photo

BDW Biggest Loser 3 SIGN-UPS! **DEADLINE TODAY!!**

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#51 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

I weighed in today and am the same as last week, so I wont complain considering I didnt exactly eat healthy like for the last ten days :P Onwards and downwards (will go the scale!) from here on out!

#52 Aimless911

Aimless911
    • 391 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:36 AM

I really like the anytime on Wednesday rule if possible! I work nightshift, and when I get off at 0500 am, last thing I wanna do is go home and take a picture and then email...My pillow is calling!!! hahahahaha But I can definitely get it in by that afternoon!

#53 flygirl

flygirl
      • 263 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

Yay! I'm in! I was so bummed that I missed out last season. I just joined weight watchers too, so this is the kick in the butt I need (considering my wedding is less that 4 mos away - eek!)

#54 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Aimless911
          I really like the anytime on Wednesday rule if possible! I work nightshift, and when I get off at 0500 am, last thing I wanna do is go home and take a picture and then email...My pillow is calling!!! hahahahaha But I can definitely get it in by that afternoon!
          I am 100% like you. I go to work at 5:30 pm and get off at 7:00 am... I am ready for bed.

#55 Tracy

Tracy
          • 281 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:10 PM

I'm IN and excited. I just PM's Ann and asked to join (need her email address to pay pal her the $15.00). Cannot wait to work this with all of you.

#56 kr3611

kr3611
            • 127 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

I'm in..i'm doing WW too... I'll send you my photos by the dealine!

#57 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:09 AM

hell why not? i'll give it a whirl ... lord knows i need to do something soon ... i've been putting off the dreaded dress shopping because i feel fat and gross (almost the heaviest i've ever been). besides, when we did this at work i came in 2nd (to a guy!) ... i might actually have a shot! and if i don't win, i will still have lost some weight and helped provide motivation to fellow BDW brides!

#58 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                • 261 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

Count me in. Seems like exactly what I need.

#59 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

This is going to be a great season I think! I've already got about 25 people that have expressed interest, and 11 people already paid ... that's a $165 jackpot!!

#60 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

This is JUST what I need. Ive gained 20lbs since May 12th, and I cant seem to get my crap together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users