Sign in to follow this  
Maura

BDW Biggest Loser 3 SIGN-UPS! **DEADLINE TODAY!!**

Whoohoo -It's on!!!

Just took my pic to send out & haven't changed since season 2 ended. I'm alright with that since I've eaten horribly & assumed I would have gained a pound or two!

I'm 2lbs heavier than the final weigh in for bl2. which i expected since i pigged out for two weeks straight knowing that i wouldn't be able to for the rest of the summer.

Goodluck girls!

Just sent in my weight in... I also had a healthy breakfast and went to the gym for 30 mins... something is better than nothing... I have a dozen cupcakes just sitting upstairs. Someone please come take them!

Just sent my weight in and I'm about to throw out the rest of the fabulous cheesecake sitting in my fridge... frown.gif

You should have seen me trying to take a pic of the scale. I have a digital scale and right after it does your weight it goes to body fat then it tells you your water %... at the end it keeps switching back and forth between them anad I had a heluva time getting a pic of the right thing! I kept missing it by the time the camera went off. fryingpan.gif