Photo

Do I have enough for the OOt gift bags?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

I agree I think you have enough but possibly some Vegas like items as ErinB mentioned.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#22 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
    • 1,209 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

I love them! Those bags are so cute!
      I think you have plenty too, but echo the idea of adding snacks. Maybe something vegas-y... not sure what though. I've never been!

A :)

#23 Aimless911

Aimless911
      • 391 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:16 PM

WOW...what GREAT bags!!! There is definitely PLENTY there...the only thing that I could think of, knowing where you're going to be...and how dirty my fingers/hands get...if you can find some little wet naps or purell, that's the only thing I'd add! Everything looks amazing!!!

#24 Aimless911

Aimless911
        • 391 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

One other idea...depending on the time you have to spend on these still..if you want to add a little thank you in...something cute...get some foney money...and then photocopy your and your FI's face on it! You can change the wording on the money to anything you want...its fun...but only if you have the time!!!

#25 Jen5372

Jen5372
          • 228 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:35 PM

OMg! Duhh to me-I totally didnt think of adding snacks! How awesome of you guys to think of that! THANK YOU! The stinkin snacks in vegas hotels rooms are such a rip off-but you know after being out drinking even I ave gotten desperate and paid 6.00 for a bag of stupid chips! So good idea I will add that to the "to do" shopping list when I get there!!

Flip flops:
            Such its just a few girls going-who are good friends/family I just asked them. I went to old navy a week ago when they 2/5.00 flip flops were 1.00 each!

The Bath and Body stuff:

I got the new scent-that way all those little bottles were $1 each. usually their little bottles are 3.50 each-so I just got the 'deal" they had on the newest scent! Its a good scent.

Water Bottles:

I actually ordered water bottle labels...and my friend who lives in vegas is going to go buy the bottles and we will put them personalized labels on them when we get to Vegas. We are eading in Tuesday the 5th-and staying with friends the first night, so we can do up the bags and what nots! I am also shipping my dress to her house so the gift bags and gifts will be there waiting for us.

Thanks for the advice and compliments :)

Jen

#26 merocket59

merocket59
            • 937 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

Those look great, the contents really look like quality stuff so if anything just through a bag of chips in the middle to take up room b/c you are right they are such a rip off at the hotel!! I walked forever to get cheaper chips and water at a CVS one day. You could hit up BJs or Sams Club if they have one near you for bulk snacks.

#27 Mylee84

Mylee84
              • 287 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

everything looks good!!

#28 Jen5372

Jen5372
                • 228 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

update-I also just found a thread on t shirts from vistaprint so now in the 2 mother's bags there will be a Tshirt added in for fun! Maybe they will wear them on the plane or whatever, just more stuff for the bag :)

#29 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                  • 371 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:34 AM

i was stressing about my bags too.. i had somewhat what you had minus some stuff.. then things peopled used were the cup.. any cup will do honestly... as long as it is big it will be used! also the bags got used more then i thought.. some asprin and chapstick but that was about it so don't go too crazy if you don't have too.. people will just love the time, effort and love you put into the bag!

#30 angela1184

angela1184
                    • 104 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

Love the bags...your guests are going to LOVE them!!

great job and thanks for the idea about Bath & Body works fillers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users