Sign in to follow this  
PrncezG

Incredible Site!!!

Hello Everyone! My name is Gina and I live in Orange County, CA. I just got engaged on Valentines Day, and my fiance and I love the idea of a destination wedding. We've traveled twice to Cancun and absolutely love it! PARADISE :) However, he has a lot of family in Guadalajara so we're thinking that Puerto Vallarta might be more accessible to our guests. We are hoping to have it in mid December 2007. Is this enough time? Anyway, I'm so greatful to have found these forums. Thanks everyone for sharing information during such an exciting but stressful time!!

That is totally enough time to plan the wedding. I am getting married in Oct 2007 and just booked the resort 2 weeks ago. So, you have lots of time. Good luck and enjoy your planning.

Welcome Gina!!! We're getting married at Dreams PV on July 4, 2008! My mom's family is from Jalisco as well, very close to Guadalajara, and this was one reason why we chose PV. (Not to mention its more affordable for guests, hehe.)

Have fun planning, let us know how we can help!

welcome-I am sure you can get your wedding planned by December. Let us know if you need anything or have questions.

Congrats on the wonderful news! You have plenty of time to plan for Dec! We are getting married at Dreams in PV too! Let me know if you need any help. I will do my best :)

Thanks so much to everyone for the words of encouragement. It is so great to see that such a great resource like this site exists. We are leaning towards PV, so all you PV brides will definitely be hearing from me!

Welcome, Gina - you have plenty of time to plan the wedding - I am getting married in early June, and didn't start until November. Just let us know how we can help you!