Sign in to follow this  
jmiranda

Grand Entrance Ideas

I would like to know what everyone has done or will do for their grand entrance at the reception. Introduction of bride, groom and wedding party or just bride and groomhuh.gif

I feel that the introductions really set the mood for the rest of the evening so any ideas of would be greatly appreciated.

My plan is to have the Mariachi's walk with us from the lobby of the hotel to the reception...so when they hear the music and as it gets closer, they'll know it's us!

Celina, that will be beautiful! What a great idea!

We didn't have an entrance so I won't be any help. Our wedding was at the end of the week, so everyone knew who all the others were by then.

The mariachi idea is what we have in mind as well...we were also thinking of having each bridesmaid and groomsmen dancing in to a different song and when we come in with the mariachi

Yeah, I think it will just be our grand entrance to dinner. After dinner, we are moving to a different location for dancing, etc.

My FI wants something totally laid back, so I was lucky to get him to agree to my mariachi grand entrance!