Photo

Grand Entrance Ideas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jmiranda

jmiranda
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

I would like to know what everyone has done or will do for their grand entrance at the reception. Introduction of bride, groom and wedding party or just bride and groom

I feel that the introductions really set the mood for the rest of the evening so any ideas of would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:22 PM

My plan is to have the Mariachi's walk with us from the lobby of the hotel to the reception...so when they hear the music and as it gets closer, they'll know it's us!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

Celina, that will be beautiful! What a great idea!

We didn't have an entrance so I won't be any help. Our wedding was at the end of the week, so everyone knew who all the others were by then.

#4 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

The mariachi idea is what we have in mind as well...we were also thinking of having each bridesmaid and groomsmen dancing in to a different song and when we come in with the mariachi

#5 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

Yeah, I think it will just be our grand entrance to dinner. After dinner, we are moving to a different location for dancing, etc.

My FI wants something totally laid back, so I was lucky to get him to agree to my mariachi grand entrance!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users