Photo

ROR Ceremony Programs

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:20 PM

I'd love to know too...even though I'm a RMB bride but I think they do things similarly

#12 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:43 AM

The minister will do whatever you ask him to do. I didn't do programs, but I gave the minister the wording for the entire ceremony and he read it just as I printed it. I can't seem to find the file but here is basically what i remember;
      Welcome, opening prayer, hand ceremony, vows, sand ceremony, signing marriage certificate, kiss the bride, pronouncement. Minster added in the legal stuff like does anyone have reason these two can't be joined.... hope that helps a little
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#13 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:55 PM

Great thread! Please email me the program also at divadivine25@gmail.com

Also, does anyone have a template for the booklet program?

#14 krista

krista
        • 49 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

I would love to have the program too. email: kflynn@ns.sympatico.ca
          Where do you find wording for the ceremonies, like the hand, sand, etc? Do people write there own words for the ceremony or is there websites that help with that stuff? I don't think I'm that creative. : )
          Thanks.

#15 StarAndJay

StarAndJay
          • 130 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:44 AM

Agape Gems: Thanks for the info! I wrote the wording for our ceremony already just had to put it in some kind of order... So after the signing of the marriage certificate & sand ceremony did you walk back over to where you took your vows and he pronounces you? or do you stay at the table area?
            Thanks again for answering my question!

#16 KarenLynn

KarenLynn
            • 42 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:14 PM

Hi! I know this post was from awhile ago but I was wondering if there was anyway that you can send me a copy of the program if you still have it saved somewhere? My email address is asiakaren7@yahoo.ca. Thanks so much!
              Karen

#17 Gail

Gail
              • 358 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

I was looking at post also, if yu get can you send to me as well. thanks gar0831@hotmail.com
                Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#18 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by StarAndJay View Post
                  Agape Gems: Thanks for the info! I wrote the wording for our ceremony already just had to put it in some kind of order... So after the signing of the marriage certificate & sand ceremony did you walk back over to where you took your vows and he pronounces you? or do you stay at the table area?
                  Thanks again for answering my question!
                  We got married at the beach gazebo and I asked to have the signing table set-up inside the gazebo instead of off to the side. So, after we poured sand we sat at the table and signed and then we walked around to the front of the gazebo and he pronounced us man and wife. We kissed, then we posed for a picture holding the marriage certificate, then he said a few more words and then we walked back down the aisle. Hope that helps
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#19 Quietstorm

Quietstorm
                  • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

Hey ladies, I was wondering if anyone can post the wedding ceremony program for ROR or email it to me at slig007@yahoo.com. I know this is an old post, but it's the only one I could find doing a search.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users