Abbie's BFW Planning Pics!

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I can’t believe it’s almost my turn, and that Doug and I are just a few days away from being Mr. & Mrs.!

Over 3000 posts later, I can hardly remember how I even stumbled upon this fantastic forum full of great tips, ideas, money saving help, and most of all a group of the most amazing women (and a few men too!) on the planet. Like the rest of us, I don’t have any idea how I would have possibly made it thru these last 10 months without you all as my sounding board, I have had so much fun getting to know you and altho I’m mad-crazy-excited to get married and experience my 2 weddings, I can’t wait to come back as a Mrs. and continue our adventures together!

Without further adieu, here is my planning thread!

The Number One rule on BDW is: Post a Pic! So in honor of all my fellow picture whores, the following link will direct you to my shutterfly wedding planning picture album. There are almost 200 pics that I’ve been taking as the year has passed, and I know some of you want to see ALL of them! :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...AZtW7hizZOGLr4

It all started with the proposal and placeholder ring in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico while on a family vaca last October.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t11705

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Next came BDW and the Logo from Sarah!

Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more!

Click the image to open in full size.

The Real Bling and the E-ring with Wedding Band

Doug’s 4 rings! From Wholesale Sterling Silver Jewelry | Titanium | Stainless Steel | Fashion Jewelry He’ll use the black one for the ceremony, and the other 3 for everyday and whatever’s J

Our E-pics!

Next up, STD’s!

We bought our supplies from Sand Blast Entertainment

And we got the postcards from www.vistaprint.com, 100 free of course!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invites and materials, pocket folders from cardsandpockets.com, and the other paper from * | Paper Zone / Inspire / Design / Create (go to the Shutterfly link to see my Map made by Jason!)

My shower dress, from JC Pennyâ€s

My wedding dress! Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Gowns and Accessories from David's Bridal

Before alterations

During alterations

And the DIY alterations, a slight sweetheart modification without having to pay for it wink.gif

With veil from OccanseyDesigns Custom Wedding Veils - OBridal.com

After the length was taken up, and without the bustle done-up

My “departure dress” for late night in the BFW, and for after the Cabo wedding to wear to dinner.

My DIY undies, from Target, with Bride bling sticker from Michael’s

Jewelery, veil and hair inspiration

Doug’s clothes

Shirt from Macy’s, pants from Old Navy

Wedding party clothes

Ali’s sash (Maid of Honor)

Other BM’s sash

Dad’s shirt and flower girl dress

Matron of Honor and Patron of Honor clothes

Wedding party matching Converse! Doug’s and mine are Natural, the other 12 people are Chocolate.

Officiant’s clothes (Doug’s Brother Trevor)

A cool pic of the place we are having the Big Freakin Wedding, Lake Wilderness Lodge in Maple Valley, WA.

The ring holder thingies that will be tied one to each of our ring doggie’s harnesses.

Tiki torches that will line the aisle and the semi-DIY aisle runner, bought 6 of the grass mat’s from Oriental Trading for like $3 each, and tied end to end with turquoise ribbon from Michael’s. They were already edged in the turquoise! Perfect!

My starfish bouquet jewel, AKA my something borrowed! From Carly wink.gif and the ribbon I will use on my DIY bouquet using roses from Costco!

Our parasols from Paper Lanterns & Parasols - Chinese & Japanese with a Modern Twist

The “guestbook” mat which was spray painted sand/surfy colors, will be signed with aqua and brown Sharpies

Cupcake stands which we also spray painted to look sand/surfy, and the baking papers

Our favors! Tapatio hot sauce YUM and DIY TY tags

Centerpieces and the items that make them, not pictured are a million Partylite tea-lights in a discontinued color/scent called Blue Tamarind, and also Coco-chocolate, they smell SO good!

sand dollars and sugar starfish from OT

$0.49 votive holders from IKEA and aqua/turquoise glass rocks Doug found at Michael’s

Flat glass stones from Target, so pretty

The little tea-light holders are from IKEA

My mom made the table toppers with the aqua linen-look fabric I got on sale at Jo-Ann’s for like $4 a yard, I sewed the edges and she frayed all around every edge, the one shown is a sample, the real ones are 2ftX2ft squares.

Also, for the table “numbers” we used locations in Cabo topped by our logo from Sarah!