Photo

RoSean's Dreams Cancun Wedding

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 dc22173

dc22173
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:42 AM

Loved the pictures!! Everything came out so beautiful :) Did you rent the chair bows from them? I thought for some reason they only had satin bows for rent. These look like organza or some other material. I am still debating if I am just going to make my own.

#42 RoSean

RoSean
    • 140 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

Gosh, I haven't logged on in awhile.
      Hopefully, my response is not too late.

I rented the organza chair bows from Dreams. If you can spare the $, just rent it since they will set it up for you, both in the ceremony and reception area. What was disappointing was that as soon as the ceremony ended, Claudia quickly took the chair bows out to move them to the reception. I did not get a chance to take photos with them on after the ceremony.

Also, not sure if they would charge for set up fees anyway if you do not rent from them.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dc22173
      Loved the pictures!! Everything came out so beautiful :) Did you rent the chair bows from them? I thought for some reason they only had satin bows for rent. These look like organza or some other material. I am still debating if I am just going to make my own.

#43 RoSean

RoSean
      • 140 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

Here is one video from the wedding. My husband's sister sang during the ceremony when the veil and cord were being removed. There are some pro photos in the mix and you can see how the gazebo area was layed out. Also, you will notice that it is windy. According to the photographer and videographer, it actually was not that windy and it usually is windier. Make sure to watch in HD to see a clearer video and photos.

Click the image to open in full size.
        YouTube - Two Words - Lea Salonga, Sung by Angela Jill

#44 kiki317

kiki317
        • 162 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

Congratulations- what beautiful pictures!!! I want a plane for my wedding!!!!

#45 jamk32179

jamk32179
          • 341 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:55 PM

thanks so much for all of the great info!
            September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#46 vero319

vero319
            • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

Wow RoSean, great review!
              Thanks so much, that was really helpful!
              And what a beautiful wedding!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users