Photo

Questions for the nurses????

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:57 PM

I am starting dental hygiene school next month and I need to buy all white, no mesh sneakers for school. is there a place you'd recommend to get these sneakers at a disounted price Between $2600 in equipment and $530 for books I am really trying to keep this portion CHEAP!!

thanks!

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

I know you're trying to save $$, but I'd really recommend Dansko. They're not the cheapest shoes, but I'm on my 2nd work pair in 4 years, so they do last a while. I always get mine on ebay, and have usually found them for more than 40% off what I'd pay in the stores.

#3 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
      • 815 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

Or if you want cheap to start, just buy some all leather tennis shoes. I bought my current shoes at a uniform store. They are nursemates maybe. Were around $45 or so.
        http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
        Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
        Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

I'm going to have to second Sarah on this... definitely buy a pair of dansko's! They are awesome and last forever. I can't speak for the white ones, but I've had 3 pairs total in the last 8-9 years and they really help when you're on your feet all day!

#5 happygilmore

happygilmore
          • 576 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for the info. I'll have to get on Ebay and check out Dansko prices!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users