Sign in to follow this  
Minx1969

Phx Bride - Cabo wedding in 2008

Hi - Found this site from some other site I can't remember.

I'm 38 and my fiance is 37 and we decided to have a wedding in Cabo.

I've never been so we are going in March to check it out and look for locations.

Any suggestions on wedding coordinators and prices for full on wedding planning?

welcome there are quite a few cabo brides on here...cabo weddings is a coordinator in cabo and one of our brides is using them and have been quite happy.

are you thinking of getting married in a larger resort?

how many people?

AI or non AI?

kids or no kids?

welcome! you'll have lots of help here for planning a Cabo wedding. depending on where your wedding will be, and how big it is, you may not need an additional WC. but if you want one there are a few that the girls are using on this site.

Welcome, we have a couple of wedding coordinators on this site. I would definately check out the Cabo area of the forum to get an idea of the many resorts people have gotten married at. Let us know how else we can help.

Welcome! You will find lots of useful information on this site.....Let us know if we can help!

How many people do you plan on attending? Any Kids?

Welcome & Congrats!~ I hope that you fall in love with Cabo as much as we did when we visited. Good luck with your site visit & all of your planning.

Welcome! I am getting married in Cabo as well so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Full blown wedding planning will probably cost you a little upwards of $1,000 but it can be totally worth it to get piece of mine and extra help. Good luck with your wedding planning and let us know how we can help.

-Glenda

Welcome, and I'm another Cabo bride to be. I'm getting married at the Sheraton in June. We hired Maye for our wedding coordinator. My only advise on WC's is to STAY AWAY from Wedding in Paradise.. TRUST me... If you have any questions, feel free to ask..