Photo

PhotoSouvenir on vacation?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:21 PM

Did someone here mention something about PhotoSouvenir being on vacation for the month of July? I was trying to find the thread discussing this but I couldn't...and I emailed them and haven't heard back, their usually pretty good in responding. Let me know. TIA

#2 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

I think I remember reading a thread about that, can't remember if it was on here or the Dreams forum but I thought it was about them doing on Vacation during the month of Sept and so the person couldn't get them for their wedding I could be wrong though!

Perhpas they have hit another really busy time and are having a hard time getting back. I know we experienced that when we were trying to book them a bit back...I just kept emailing them!

#3 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

oh ok...I'll wait and see, maybe they are busy.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

yeah, i remember it as september too.

#5 KatyKo

KatyKo
          • 851 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and have not heard back yet either. I guess this is a busy time for weddings though. Good luck!

#6 CATHERINE&RANDY

CATHERINE&RANDY
            • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:21 PM

Ok so I really didn't won't to have to ask this question but I am anyhow! What is photoSouvernir? I see that everyone is talking about them.

#7 happygilmore

happygilmore
              • 576 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

It's a photographer that some couples ar using including us, that are based in Punta Cana...The work we have seen is better than some of the resort photographers!

#8 Otis1230

Otis1230
                • 130 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

When I got married in April- she was getting really busy. For May- July this year... They are usually very fast with emails but when they have alot of weddings it may take some time. That is what my experience was with them. I know they live @45 min away from the majority of resorts too. We were married at the paradisus and it took her @45min each way to meet us. All the brides have everything when they leave the island- so it doesn't give them alot of time. We got married on Friday and Monday she meet with us and wed in the am she gave us everything before we left that day. Its fast-
                  Michael & Lisa
                  April 25th, 2008
                  Paradisus Punta Cana

#9 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Otis1230
                    When I got married in April- she was getting really busy. For May- July this year... They are usually very fast with emails but when they have alot of weddings it may take some time. That is what my experience was with them. I know they live @45 min away from the majority of resorts too. We were married at the paradisus and it took her @45min each way to meet us. All the brides have everything when they leave the island- so it doesn't give them alot of time. We got married on Friday and Monday she meet with us and wed in the am she gave us everything before we left that day. Its fast-
                    Cool, thanks for the info. She actually replied to my email today...yay! So everything is set. I cant wait! Did you choose a video also or just pictures?

#10 EricaG

EricaG
                    • 1,915 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:16 PM

Good to know that they are busy, since I was just about to email them to send the booking fee. They have us penciled in and told me not to be in a big hurry for sending the deposit, but I want to get it done.
                      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users